Product Name: Truebee Honey
Canada No 1. White Honey
Product Price: CAD + CAD SHIPPING
Promotion Price: CAD
ADD TO CART BUY NOW
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER CAD $100.00
Honey is Health:
1. Honey is a FUNCTIONAL FOOD – Honey is one of nature’s superfoods and is a functional food in the sense that it promotes OPTIMAL nutrition and has the potential to promote and improve health. It has anti-inflammatory properties which makes it great for your immune system in general. Lately, we’ve all been hearing about the importance of a HEALTHY GUT! There are lots of new studies showing that HONEY is great for our GUT and it’s being used to successfully heal digestive and gut issues. It’s also a known probiotic and prebiotic.
2. Helps Boost Your Energy – If you’re looking for a quick energy boost, such as before or after a workout, honey is an excellent source of energy. This is particularly true for athletes looking for a “time-released fuel” to provide energy over a longer duration. It’s a sugar that our body recognizes with a low glycemic index.
3. Seasonal Allergy Relief – Locally produced honey, which will contain pollen spores picked up by the bees from local plants, introduces a small amount of allergen into your system. This activates your immune system and over time builds up your natural immunity against it. The typical recommendation is to take about a teaspoon of locally produced honey per day, starting a few months PRIOR to the pollen season, to allow your system to build up immunity. The key is local to reap the allergy benefits.
4. Honey Makes Healthy Personal Care & Beauty Products – Honey is a humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture, making it an ideal ingredient in DIY face washes, lip balms, body moisturizers, shampoos and conditioners.
5. Great to Treat Sore Throats, Coughs and Wounds – Honey has antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antioxidant properties that make it ideal for topically treating wounds and burns. Honey releases hydrogen peroxide through an enzymatic process, which explains its general antiseptic qualities. Honey has also been found to be especially useful in treating upper respiratory infections. A study at Penn State College if Medicine found that a small dose of buckwheat honey was more effective than an over-the-counter cough treatment for children.
Brand: Truebee Canadian No 1. White Honey Original: Canada Available Size: 500g
Production date: Expiration date: 5 years Storage: Store at room temperature
Remark: Do not feed honey to children under one year of age
Our No 1. White Honey Description:
- This is our signature unpasteurized honey, full of flower power. It is light in colour with a delicate and smooth flavour.
- Our honey bees collect this delicious multi flora honey from clover blossoms and a variety of other summer florals.
- The sweet taste is a result of the collection of nectar from clover blossoms and a variety of other summer florals which the honey bees harvest.
- Each jar is hand packed with our local, unpasteurized honey and it is ideal to use in most recipes (it makes for delicious marinades & salad dressings or can be used to substitute sugar in baking), to sweeten your tea & coffee, or to add to your favourite smoothie.
The Best way to use our Truebee Honey:
- Our Honey is something that can be produced all year round.
- Honey can be consumed at just about any time of day, it is most recommended to consume honey during the morning, when the body needs an energy boost.
- The recommended daily consumption of honey is listed at 50-100 grams a day.
Thank you for shopping with us!
See you next time!