Product Name: Truebee Buckwheat Honey
Canada No 1 Amber Honey
Product Price: CAD + CAD SHIPPING
Promotion Price: CAD
ADD TO CART BUY NOW
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER CAD $100.00
Our Truebee Honey’s Benefits:
1. Honey is a FUNCTIONAL FOOD – Honey is one of nature’s superfoods and is a functional food in the sense that it promotes OPTIMAL nutrition and has the potential to promote and improve health. It has anti-inflammatory properties which makes it great for your immune system in general. Lately, we’ve all been hearing about the importance of a HEALTHY GUT! There are lots of new studies showing that HONEY is great for our GUT and it’s being used to successfully heal digestive and gut issues. It’s also a known probiotic and prebiotic.
2. Helps Boost Your Energy – If you’re looking for a quick energy boost, such as before or after a workout, honey is an excellent source of energy. This is particularly true for athletes looking for a “time-released fuel” to provide energy over a longer duration. It’s a sugar that our body recognizes with a low glycemic index.
3. Seasonal Allergy Relief – Locally produced honey, which will contain pollen spores picked up by the bees from local plants, introduces a small amount of allergen into your system. This activates your immune system and over time builds up your natural immunity against it. The typical recommendation is to take about a teaspoon of locally produced honey per day, starting a few months PRIOR to the pollen season, to allow your system to build up immunity. The key is local to reap the allergy benefits.
4. Honey Makes Healthy Personal Care & Beauty Products – Honey is a humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture, making it an ideal ingredient in DIY face washes, lip balms, body moisturizers, shampoos and conditioners.
5. Great to Treat Sore Throats, Coughs and Wounds – Honey has antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antioxidant properties that make it ideal for topically treating wounds and burns. Honey releases hydrogen peroxide through an enzymatic process, which explains its general antiseptic qualities. Honey has also been found to be especially useful in treating upper respiratory infections. A study at Penn State College if Medicine found that a small dose of buckwheat honey was more effective than an over-the-counter cough treatment for children.
Brand: Truebee Canadian No 1. Amber Honey Original: Canada Available Size: 500g
Production date: Expiration date: 5 years Storage: Store at room temperature
Remark: Do not feed honey to children under one year of age
Our Buckwheat Honey Description:
- Our beautiful amber coloured Buckwheat Honey is renowned for its robust, full-bodied and unique flavour.
- Our honey bees collect it from Buckwheat flowers and it is celebrated for its high concentrations of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants!
- Studies show its highly effective at treating coughs and sore throats!
- Due to the increasingly scarce Buckwheat crops in Canada, our local unpasteurized Buckwheat Honey is a vintage honey available in limited quantities.
The Best way to use our Truebee Honey:
- Our Honey is something that can be produced all year round.
- Honey can be consumed at just about any time of day, it is most recommended to consume honey during the morning, when the body needs an energy boost.
- The recommended daily consumption of honey is listed at 50-100 grams a day.
Thank you for shopping with us!
See you next time!